Rock-Tech International offers a complete line of down-the-hole (DTH) tools.
Whether you are looking for standard or custom-made DTH tools, Rock-Tech steps up to the task to ensure you get the right tool for the right job.
Rock-Tech International will work to procure, develop, and manufacture the latest rock drilling technology available for the 21st Century for our clients.
Our simple customer service policy will be "Treat our customers like we would like to be treated."
We will deliver our finest quality product, in our fastest time, at our most competitive price, and we will stand behind our products' quality from your surface hole to T.D. We will create VALUE for our clients.
Oil & Gas Journal News
- Wintershall hikes estimates of recoverable resources for Maria field
- Moody?s: Mid-term elections dim federal fracing regulation prospects
- ExxonMobil begins Bass Strait drilling campaign
- MEG Energy cuts capital spending for 2015 to $305 million (Can.) from $1.2 billion
- Severance tax would backfire, Pennsylvania association leaders warn
- New York state moves to ban hydraulic fracturing
- Rumaila to ramp up production 50% by end of decade
- Norway production declined in November, NPD says
- Encana to focus spending on four core shale assets in 2015
- Development plan outlined for Gullfaks Rimfaks Valley
- Cenovus trims budget, slows oil sands work
- Pengrowth starts commercial steam operations at Lindbergh thermal project